Eighty percent (80%) of population all over the world suffers from vertebrogenic disorders at one point in the life. The vertebrogenic disorders are conditions of the body that usually caused spinal faults. People who have vertebrogenic disorders often feel pain and discomfort in the back, neck, and hips. The manifestation of vertebrogenic disorders often includes migraine, tension headaches, dizziness, pain the arms and shoulders, neuralgia, pain the abdomen and chest, sciatica or pain in the legs, hips, and knees and legs, disc disorders, problems with menstrual cycles for women and digestive disorders. Some of these conditions don’t seem to be related to spine and nerve, but all parts of our body can be directly or indirectly affected when we have spinal disorders.
When should go to chiropractor?
Your need to see a chiropractor basically starts at pregnancy. Pregnant women need to have their body working at 100% to ensure the development of the baby is not hindered. For adults, here are some indicators that you need to see chiropractors in Samson:
- Are you experiencing lower back pain?
- Do you have tension headaches that keep on recurring or never seem to go away?
- Did you suffer injury from a car accident or at work and are having trouble dealing with the pain?
- Are you experiencing shooting pains and stiff joints after playing an active sport?
- Are you pregnant and experiencing back pains?
- Are a senior and have problem with muscle and joint pains that won’t go away?
- Are you concerned with your overall health?
If you answered yes to any of the aforementioned questions, then it is time you should visit a chiropractor in Samson.
Pain is your body’s natural way of telling you that “something is wrong:” Pain actually is the result of your body dealing with tissue breakdown or damage, infection and poisons. Chiropractic in Samson can help in alleviating pain and maintain your overall health by enhancing the body’s ability deal with injuries and resist disease.